A forgotten New Year’s Resolution, something you will start next week, the thing you’ll tend to do when you have more time. Weight loss has become many things, but a lot of those times it is something that gets pushed to the side and ignored.
You never really forget that you need to lose weight. You see yourself in the mirror every day, you feel the tightening of your clothes, your steps feel heavier than they used to.
You must come to grips with the fact that you need to lose weight, and you need to start doing it now. The longer you weight, the longer you are putting your health at risk.
Your family and loved ones will be happy when they find out you’ve decided to take charge of your health and vowed to eat healthier and exercise regularly. And you will begin to feel fantastic, which will help not only your physical health, but your mental health as well.
Here's why you should make having a healthy weight a major focus in your life;
- Lengthen your life
- Reduces your risks of certain diseases, and health related cancers
- Strengthens your bones and muscles
- Improves your mental health
- Improve your daily energy need to complete daily tasks and prevent falls
Losing weight and staying healthy has a host of benefits, including reducing your risk of certain diseases, like type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome, plus cardiovascular diseases.
Heart disease and strokes are the leading causes of death in the United States.
Metabolic syndrome is when you have a combination of high blood pressure, too much fat around your waist, high triglycerides or high blood sugar, low HDL cholesterol.
You can also reduce your risk of some cancers when you choose weight loss. When you stay physically active you lower your chances for developing colon cancer, and for women, staying active reduces the risks for breast cancer.
Exercising can also improve your mental health, reducing your risk of depression and improving your thinking and judgment skills, keeping them sharp as you grow older. Plus, exercising helps to strengthen your bones and muscles, helping you to avoid things like hip fractures. Regular physical activity can help you deal with pain better from things like arthritis.
And of course, you can lengthen your life by being physically active and practicing weight loss techniques, as people that are physically active for seven hours a week have around 40 percent lower risk of untimely death than those who don’t.
Surprising myths about weight loss and staying healthy;
The Downsides of improper weight loss;
- Eating starches makes you gain weight – You need to be careful of portion sizes here, but do not omit them completely.
- Fats should be omitted – Fats such as saturated and trans-fat should be avoided, but eating unsaturated fat can actually aid in your weight loss.
- Cut calories by skipping a meal – This is dangerous for your health, plus it will confuse your body’s metabolism into storing fat because it thinks you are starving.
- Dairy products are unhealthy – All in moderation of course, but these foods contain very important nutrients like calcium, vitamin D and protein.
- Diet drinks help you lose weight – These types of drinks usually have plenty of their own calories, and should be avoided as much as possible, besides the fact that sodas have other bad qualities about them, like the carbonation in them stripping your bones of calcium.
- Causing harm to your body
- Dropping weight too quickly
- Poor nutrition
- Health risks
- Getting fooled into a fad diet
Before starting any weight loss regimen, it is very important that you speak to your doctor first. This is the person who knows you health wise and what is best for you in these areas. If, for instance, you have weak knees or frequent back problems, you do not want to start on just any exercise program – you could be doing damage to your body that can be avoided if you know the correct exercise to do.
Another problem you can run into is losing weight too quickly. Some fad diets and supplements can cause this, and they almost never result in lasting weight loss because as soon as you go off the diet you will gain the weight right back, and maybe more than you started out with because you did not lose the weight properly. Also, with fad diets in particular, you are running the risk of losing more of your money than your extra pounds. Most of these diets do not work, and in the end it is very difficult for you to get your money back.
Some of these diets also have you cut whole food groups out of your diet, so therefore you will not have the proper nutrition that your body needs on a daily basis. Some diets even make you only drink some strange concoction instead of eating normally.
Lastly, there are extreme diets out there that have you purge or smoke to lose weight. These are extremely bad for your health and can also be very dangerous. There is nothing healthy about either method.
Achieving YOUR Weight Loss Goals
They Are Attainable and You Can Do It!
- Learn why you gain weight in the first place
- Get help choosing the right diet plan and who to ask for help
- Learn what you should never do for weight loss
- Learn the industry secrets of weight loss
- Discover how to maintain your weight
- Learn the secrets and advantages of staying healthy
The eBook “Achieving YOUR Weight Loss Goals” has a lot of valuable information in it pertaining to weight loss, and if you are in the need to lose weight, you should start your weight loss journey by getting
getting a copy of this ebook.
It can help you to know why you have gained weight in the first place, and who to talk to so you can set up a weight loss regimen that is the right fit for you. This is very important so that you get the right results and do not harm yourself.
In this ebook you will also learn the inside secrets of the weight loss industry and what you need to look out for and avoid. The ebook can also tell you the advantages of staying healthy and how to get there in the first place, plus show you how to keep the weight off once you achieve your weight loss goals.
The Real Deal... How to Start Living Today!
Written in simple language, this eBook brings home the real deal, how to start living a healthy life. You may opt in or out, depending upon how much a healthy life means to you.
To help you even more, if within 60 days after purchase for any reason you are not satisfied with this ebook, simply contact me and I will send you a full refund.
Get Your Copy Now
Be On Your Way To A Healthy Live!
To Your Success!
P.S. This is not one of those "quick fix" diets. No, this is how to properly stay healthy for the rest of your life. Order today and learn the real strategies that will help you take control of your life!